Thursday 31 May 2012

And so it begins.

Hello Everybody. Welcome to JoeyzWeightLoss blog. I have sat around and done nothing for too many years. But that HAS to come to an end. For I need to stand up and lose weight. Over the many many years I have gained more and more weight from being super lazy due to the fact of a crappy life and some other things. I am sitting around 425 pounds and I want my final goal to be 230 pounds! I will be posting on Twitter @JoeyzWeightLoss I will be VLOGing hopfully a few times a week on youtube at JoeyzWeightLoss I also have a facebook support group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/372860499440996/ and then finally this blog where I will be typing updates and posting pictures and stuff.

Thats all for now!

Thanks so so much everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment